Sadoun: Don't miss these $1 No reserve auctions

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
that's it, I'm bidding $150 on an lnb. Heck, I'll say I spent $150 on the hat and got the LNB for free just like I think caterpiller used to do with their hats and machinery. Buy the expensive hat, get a free bulldozer.

Hey Sadoun - I wonder if I saw your store on tv? I was watching about the escaped guy and they showed what looked like a main street from the air. Was that your store?

We are so close. Hilliard central area is very small and I would say we were within 1/2 a mile. That was crazy wasn't it?

I hope Hilliard would make the national news in better circumestances... BTW, job well done by Hilliard and Columbus police .

My first experience with an Ebay auction was witha bid fora leaf mulcher. Shortly after I made a bid i received an email from someone telling me thet there were many ways to get a used mulcher much cheaper and that I ahd bid too high. trhe winning price would up being about two and a half times what I bid and I think that you can guess that the person who sent the email was the guy who bought it.

i have seen some real deals with the Sadoun auction and some where the price got too high (not their fault) but I never heard anything bad a bout the place. i suspect it is just someone trying to keep the bidding down----maybe the same guy who emailed me.

i suspect it is just someone trying to keep the bidding down----.

I hope you all will bid HIGH :D

As you know $1 bids will not pay my employees salaries and will not put food on the table for my kids... :(

It is a way to attract new business and hopefully we will make a little money at the end and give our customers an opporunity to get a great deal on quality brand products. The goal is to make the customers happy so that they will think of us again when they want to upgrade or buy new equipment in the future.

Of course, we can't please everyone (even if we give it FREE), but that is the nature of life in general.

>>>>> Show me the $1 listings and start bidding <<<<<

I've bid on my max 5 items already.. doesn't look like anyones going to bid on them, but even if they did I have a long way to go before it's better to just outright buy it.. but on a side note I always look at sadoun stuff when I think fta ;)

I must say Sadoun, it appears this round of auctions is attracting some attention. I haven't paid much attention to many of your large $1 listings and the activity might be normal, but I'm impressed so far with the amount of bidders.

I am glad to see that. :up

Have fun bidding and I hope Satelliteguys.us members win the most.

These are a No Reserve auctions. We are going to sell these items to whoever is the highest bidder, regardless of how much it brings. Instead of bidding over and over again we recommend proxy bidding .

We are very fair and easy to deal with, so please contact us if you have any questions.

Phone: 1-888-519-9595
Email: ebaysales@sadoun.com

>>>>> Show me the $1 listings and start bidding <<<<<

I remember y first order from Sadoun (first of many). It was my first order for my FTA system. The folks on the phone treated me like a regular customer and someone they knew. I even had messages on my answering machine with updates about my order. I have been VERY impressed with them! Keep up the GOOD work!

Now the fun starts for me. Many of the things I have bids in on are nearing completion. F5 keys gonna get worn out in a few hours! I got my maximums locked and loaded. Maybe today will be a GREAT friday!

Wow, Sadoun you guys are great! I got some great deals and I see that the big prize I won today has already shipped! Thanks again!

SatinKzo

Thanks for bidding. We appreciate your business and I hope you will enjoy your buy. I am proud of our shipping dept. They are on the ball and get orders out as fast as possible. You can see we are getting great feedback from our eBay customers on how fast they are getting their orders (regardless if they got a $1 bargain or a $450 SatHawk).

I buy online all the time and I appreciate it when the vendor ships promptly.

There is no point in bidding on your auctions on ebay. Everytime I bid on something you got listed for $1 with no reserve and im the only bidder, you end the item early because you where afraid the item would actually sell for $1.

Don't waste your time people!

While you were not wasting your time, I bid and won the following from Sadoun this past weekend:

• Universal 0.4dB LNB - $1
  • Standard KU 0.4dB LNB - $1
  • DSS 0.4dB LNB - $1

Now I need to go on Sadoun's website and order a few more things just so I don't put him out of business. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)