Sadoun: Don't miss these $1 No reserve auctions

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Sadoun, I must say top notch service and faster than ever expected shipping. I got my main purchase a day early!
When it warms up and I get a chance to install everything I have I'm coming back for some more stuff.

Thanks again, I can't recommend you guys enough!

Thank you guys for your bids. I am glad you are getting some good deals (please increase your bids guys C'mon? :D ). Can I call it Xmas in April? Heck, it is still snowing outside today, so might as well. :)

BTW, I am really grateful to the good guys and gals that work for me. They do an outstanding job whether the item is a $1 or $1000. We know there is a customer at the other end and we should do our best to get the item to him/her as soon as possible.

I just spoke a few minutes ago to a nice lady on the phone and gave my cc#. Now I will be waiting like a kid at Christmas. I did not spend enough to get a hat though :(

I am glad you guys got some deals. We have a few new listings as well, but this time we have a reserve price on some of them. Hey, we have to make money :D

Thanks for your comments about the staff. We are all like a family here in the office and we are happy to service the customer.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)