Sadoun is offering Free Giveaways

Status
Please reply by conversation.
I just entered for the 1.8 meter dish, I am not greedy. I think I may be able to sneak it by the wife. It will take a few cans of Rain Shield all the same!

Thanks for letting us all know!

PSB said:
I just entered for the 1.8 meter dish, I am not greedy. I think I may be able to sneak it by the wife. It will take a few cans of Rain Shield all the same!

Thanks for letting us all know!

Hehehe, I was as greedy and went for the Quad LNB :

Thanks for the offer Sadoun.

Here's hoping for a USB Starbox
smiles-crossfingers.gif

Thanks Again
bandera_eeuu.jpg

I entered the 180cm and the Fortec STB... I figure my bad luck has to run out sometime.. and either one of these would be a good place for it to run out on!

Thanx Sadoun. I myself am hoping also for the 180cm. considering the BUZZ regarding the small dish c band project, I think alot of us "inventors" will be hoping for good news from you.

Oh. crap. I just read the rules and I see its a contest only open to residents of the US. Too bad, I know there are a few of us canucks here. Any chance you could let us Canucks enter Sadoun :)

This is just a reminder that a few days left for the Giveaways. If you didn't enter, what are you waiting for?

I signed up in late July.....I think it's for your upcoming end-of-August giveaway............thanks Sadoun...the .4's I got from you work DANDY!

i think multiple...

is there a motor that can drive that thing.. if soooo i smelll c band.. and a sling box! and stashing the dish somewhere where the landloard cant see it :) or it will be going to my mothers house!

$100/$500/$1,000,000 Gift Certificates :D

PANSAT 3500 is a little more realistic. :)

Congrats to the giveaway winners! I think I recognized at least one of the names as a member here as well.

Thanks for the opportunity Sadoun.

Testing products is not giving them away

Maybe I read it wrong, but they are asking you to test the products for free. I don't get the feeling that you get to keep them when you are done.

Joe

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts