Sadoun shipping speed! :)

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

PSB

On vacation
Original poster
Nov 5, 2003
I ordered an RS232 to USB cable from Sadoun on Sunday afternoon! I am Scottish so I elected to have it sent US Mail :eek:

When I got home today the cable was here!

WOW!

Now that is FAST!

:up

I got me a package coming Friday..ordered it late Friday and its being shipped FedEx home delivery so 3 biz days is pretty good :)

Sadoun's customer service is outstanding in general! They were extremely helpful before, during, and after the sale. I ordered one of the motorized packages with a couple of upgrades (dish and LNB, see sig) and it was still all here in less than five days! The fact that they monitor what is going on here always impresses me. Not too many companies pay that kind of attention to their client base anymore.

Hantu

I( wish sadoun had a charge card :)

But, I did feel special a bit ago....I was waxing my car and DHL pulled up, as did UPS both at the same time! I got some HD antennas to try out now :)

Thanks guys for all the complements.

In most cases (when all the items are in stock and ready to ship), the order is usually packed and ready to go on a FedEX truck within less than 1 hr of placing the order.

I totally agree!!

I ordered on Thursday morning, had my new receiver on Saturday afternoon.

Great customer service!!

Mike

:up

placed an order yesterday

Angle finder (should have had it before) :)
some compression connectors and a couple other things (forget off the top of my head)

Hopefully have it by weekend :)

I could have used the angle finder when doing the T90 dish since there are no markings for elevation :(

Iceberg said:
placed an order yesterday

Angle finder (should have had it before) :)
some compression connectors and a couple other things (forget off the top of my head)

Hopefully have it by weekend :)

oh remembered the other items :)
2 more 22k switches
3 more holders for the T90 :)

Ordered from Sadoun Globecast package with Fortec dish on Tuesday, got it on Thursday.

Assembly is done, now the hard part comes geting the free line of sight from my backyard.

now I'm bummed. I ordered it Monday and got the confirmation that it was shipped Yesterday and I'll get it next Tuesday :(

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts