Sadoun's new web site

Status
Please reply by conversation.

icstephen

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Aug 4, 2005
Canton, Oh
They used to have an installation help page (link), I have looked and looked... do they not have that anymore or am I just blind and am missing it.

The link is now on the right hand side of the main page.........

yeah a sadoun card would be nice. but as ice said i would really be poor then. and besides this hobby is all about patience anyway.LOL:D

I know what you mean Larry. I keep a list and check the items off as i go. birthday comming up in about a month maybe talk the wife into a mercury II receiver.LOL:)

Looks like the motor will be ordered soon. My father in law wants to do away with his 2 18" dish network dishes, and have a Dsih 500 like me. So, he is going to have me order from Sadoun the Dish 500 with LNBFs & built in switch so I will throw my order on with his :)

Any suggestions you guys have to make our website easier to understand?Specially for the new visitors who understand very little about satellite tv and what is available to them.

You can PM or post it here. For those who have a good suggestion that we may incorporate into the site, I will send you a FREE baseball cap with our logo on it as a token of appreciation.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)