Samsung BD-F5900 Blu-ray 3D Player Review

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

gadgtfreek

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
May 29, 2006
Lower Alabama
713samdisc.promo_.jpg

Last year I was impres-sed by the performance of Samsung’s flagship Blu-ray player (BDE6500) and the value it brought to the table.

This year, I’ve had the opportunity to review the company’s midline player, and for $150, it’s hard to complain about a noisy disc drive while loading a disc, the clunky Web browser that really requires a keyboard to be of any use, and an ergonomically challenged remote control (and iDevice app). In fact, if you’ve been looking at a Roku to serve your streaming needs, you may want to consider spending a little extra for this Blu-ray player instead. While it falls short of a Top Pick in this price class due to the aforementioned issues, its friendly user interface and wide variety of streaming options still make it a viable option for the budget-conscious consumer.

Link

Last edited:
That makes absolutely no sense. How much was he paid? No way would I ever buy something that has as many problems as this. In addition, it freezes, etc.

S~

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts