Samsung DIRECTV Integrated Receiver with 10.2" LCD TV

Claude Greiner

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Sep 8, 2003
Detroit - The Paris of the Midwest
We normally do not Stock Directv Equipment, but I got a heck of a deal on 2 of these items today I just couldn't pass it by. I got (2) Available, they are $200 each plus $14.95 Shipping Via UPS Ground Insured!

Both units come brand new with the access card!

Perfect for Camping, kitchen or around the office!

9362.jpg

10.2" LCD Screen with wide angle viewing
Access to over 250 availavle channels of DIRECTV programming including up to 72 channels of XM Satellite Radio audio channels
10 watts of stereo audio
3-day Advanced Program Guide
Bilingual user interface (English and Spanish)
3 device universal remote
Headphone jack
1 audio/video input
Mounting kit included

Samsungs SL10D10 DIRECTV FlipTop Portable 10.2 TV is the perfect entertainment system for your kitchen or office. Not only does this TV receive DIRECTV programming with more than 250 channels worth of digital quality TV it also receives XM Satellites over 130 channels on the XM satellite network including many channels of commercial-free music.The SL10D10 has a 10.2 LCD screen exceptionally large for a unit this small. Store in on your table or under a cabinet with the innovative fliptop design. Key Features DIRECTV and XM ReceiverThis receiver gives you access to the more than 250 channels worth of digital quality shows available on DIRECTV as well as XM Satellite Radio with over 130 channels on the XM satellite network including many channels of commercial-free music. 10.2 LCD TVThe flip-top 10.2 widescreen LCD TV offers Samsungs ultra sharp video technology providing a clear brilliant picture and excellent brightness. FlipTop ScreenWhether you place the SL10D10 on your tabletop or under a cabinate the fliptop screen always adjust to the device orientation and show the picture the correct way. 10W SoundThe 10W speakers are extremely powerfull and clear for a unit of this.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)