Samsung RP CRT Picture Color issue

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Not open for further replies.

theice

Original poster
Aug 1, 2005
Newb here,
but I just got some great info on the used Voom HD Tuner, so thanks.

My picture is changing colors on me on my 42" HD Sam CRT projection (couple years old). It will go from what I see as a normal color tone to another one where the black's look reddish & the whites look greenish maybe, it's sort of hard to tell. It changes as it sees fit using all inputs.

I haven't had my lenses calibrated since purchase, but it does have an auto-focus feature, so I need an alignment, but didn't think that would be causing my color issue?

Any advice?

Have you tried plugging in another source, like a progressive scan DVD player, into the same input? This would tell you if it is the STB causing the problem or the TV itself.

It does it on pretty much every source. When I go through and change the color settings on the menu, it seems that I have found one setting, Cool1, which actually displays what I perceive to be the proper colors, but the other settings such as Warm1,2 look plain awful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)