Samsung TS360 rebooting daily?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

boba

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Dec 12, 2003
Dorchester, TX.
Over the last month my Samsung TS360 has been rebooting almost daily around 6pm. Has any one else developed this problem? Everything works just the irratation of it doing a reboot. :)

My Zenith 520 keeps rebooting and starts to "build channels".
This just started the other day and it seems to only happen while I am on a digital station. (44.3) in the Boston area.

hdtvtechno said:
Does it says right before reboot
that "Service Unavailable" ? :)
I don't know I usally get home from work in time to see the message on the front of the receiver. :)

boba said:
Over the last month my Samsung TS360 has been rebooting almost daily around 6pm. Has any one else developed this problem? Everything works just the irratation of it doing a reboot. :)

Mine did the same thing. It was even "freezing up" to where you could not change the channel or anything. After about 3 months of it I determined that there was not a software update that was going to fix it. I called D* and they blamed it on a software update. They swapped it out for free with a refurbished H10. I think the trick is to tell them that it does it daily, it freezes, and that you have already done a reset and uplugged it for 20 seconds and did the hard boot. They tend to treat the people better who make their jobs easier. ;)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)