SAT Signals

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

llzel

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Nov 14, 2007
St Louis
One tech said my aim was fine another came out and said they were off and made adjustments, here are my signals I'm in 63123 are they normal?

110 is 90
118 is 62
119 is 72
129 is 47

Reason i ask is since he "adjusted" I've received the 002 signal loss screen

Is that the modified signal meter (does it show "press help for details?"

If so that's good signal.

If not, it's not so good.

My bet is it's the modified signal meter unless your receiver has never downloaded an update (unless it's a few hours old it should have).

Not sure about St. Louis, but those signals (on the new meter, of course) are smokin' high. Only way to get 72 on the 119 up here is with a 24" dish.

was having problems with a receiver, one was fine one was always acting up. techs came out to repair and each one always did something different. 3 of them checked the signals and said they were fine. the 4th replaced LNB's and re-aimed, he said they were off but still didn't fix problem and left. I didn't believe him because my 722 never acted up for 1.5 years. Then the 5th tech replaced the 211 with a 612, redid a couple connectors, and re-connected the DP44 switch so 119 was on port 1. All seemed to be working good, except every once in awhile I get the 002 error lost signal on both the 722 and the 612. So I assume my signal is not good.

You still haven't said which channels but seeing the 722 and 612 were mentioned I am guessing the problem is HD channels off 129. 129 will be replaced by ceil 2 about Feb. so your problems should disappear.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)