Sat2IP for Windows -- Stream from your Amiko Mini HD SE/RE to Windows

Status
Please reply by conversation.
It sounds like Wine doesn't support some of the windows calls. Scrunndll is a windows scripting library. What needs to be done is to have a Linux version written. I am currently running only one Linux system (CentOS) and it is textual based only running my Phone System (Asterisk) . I would not be the man for that task, as i don't really have the environment setup.

Yes, Wine is very good but not perfect. Maybe it will run in a future Wine release or maybe someone can use your source and find a way to write a Linux version of Sat2IP.:)

Okay, i have released version 1.2 of Sat2IP
This version has a little bit of clean up, but the major change is the sleep timer. If you set the sleep timer, when the timer runs out the computer will initiate a shutdown.

1. You can set the sleep timer in two ways. #1, you can select the sleep timer option from the menu and choose your time.
2. You can create a new shortcut to the program, modify the properties and after the Sat2IP.exe add a space and then the number of minutes until you want the shutdown to occur. Then, all you need to do is launch that shortcut, and it will default to that time specified.

screenshot.1421264557.jpg

Download Here :
http://topcity.com/sat2ip/Sat2IP_Install.exe

Unless i find bugs, this should be the last version for awhile. I figured out how to tell the dish is moving. In the previous versions, If you started a stream where the dish had to move quite a distance, then the stream might never start, and you might have to hit the play button on the SMPLAYER to get it to re-play because smplayer was timing out before the stream was starting.

In this new version, I now can tell when the dish is moving, and i wait until the dish is DONE moving before launching SMPLAYER. Seems to working wonderfully. I even added a visual reference on the program so you know the dish is moving.

I also fixed a little bug with the sleep timer display.

Enjoy the new version 1.3
http://topcity.com/sat2ip/Sat2IP_Install.exe

Reactions: Titanium
Is uninstalling previous versions required or will it install over previous cleanly?
On another note:
I'd like to see a 'native' Linux version of this Sat2IP* (using maybe MPlayer ???it's native??? ) *LSat2IP ??? Think a native app would be 'cleaner' as not requiring an added layer/environment/virtualization. Who/where.s the Linux guru here anyway??

Reactions: FTA4PA
I got a chuckle today. I noticed many of the sites selling the Amiko HDSE are already advertising that you can stream to Windows too. I guess most of the sellers are pretty much on this site.. :)

Possibly. But don't know for sure. Could try it. Don't think you'll hurt anything. Either the receiver will communicate with the app, or it won't.

Sorry i didn't reply. Our Internet has been offline since friday night. Man, i was going through withdrawals.
:computerwindow

Hi another day another fight with your program, still cant install, can any one send me portable version it is possible ? it is possible to port to C++ ? or C. VB is su.k....

Hey the source code is available to download. Feel free to port it to c++ I am not sure why it's not working on your Windows64bit. You might try installing the vb6sp6 runtimes.

--slave-broken is deprecated (see manpage).

Playing: rtp://@:62894

[ffmpeg] udp: 'circular_buffer_size' option was set but it is not supported on this build (pthread support is required)

[ffmpeg] udp: 'circular_buffer_size' option was set but it is not supported on this build (pthread support is required)

Exiting... (Quit)

Windows 8.1 64-bit please help

It works with Windows7 64bit, and i know the other guy on this thread got it working on Win7 64. I wouldn't think anything is different in win8.1 The errors above thou reference ffmpeg which have nothing to do with Sat2IP. That looks a part of the video player and correctly installed codecs. Did you reference the right codec listed on the front of this thread? Also, did you install the 64 bit version of the smplayer?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Latest posts