Satellite arc showing to high.

presa58

Dec 10, 2011
canada
hi,i installed the dishpoiter on my Samsung galaxy G and it was also activated,it works but it's not acquired it shows the satellite arc hire than it should be,and i think it may be my phone that is not compatible with this program.In order for me to see the satellite arc specially the hire satellites like galaxy 19 @ 97 W i have to tilt the top of my phone about 40 degree towards me,example:if a top of a tree or a roof peek is in the way of a specific satellite,on the dishpoiter will show that specific satellite much hire when in reality it is lower or below that tree top.Do i need to buy another android, or is there something i can do with this app.any help would much appreciated.thanks

presa58

Dec 10, 2011
canada
Any body has any ideas about this app and my phone?I have a (compass clinometer) to find where the sats are and it works good but the elevation is not very acquired that is why i bought this app so i ca see where the actual sat is.I'm thinking about getting a galaxy 2 or 3 but i don't know if its going to be the same as this one.I also tried to calibrate but i find the sats are not on the right place afterwords, it may have to do do with the motion sensors on this phone.Any help is much appreciated thanks.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest posts