Satellite AV - Hot BLOWOUT Deal - SatPros DSR500

Who cares.. At this price it's perfect for my use. Going to be dedicate to one channel anyway.. Can't wait until it arrives..

I am interested in 2 if you get them in (returns). This is a great price on a receiver (my kids may actually get tv in their rooms now :>)

Thanks,
Chris

I probably should pick up another one or two :) I am VERY excited to get mine. It should be here Wed! I have been dragging my feet to find a 2nd receiver, but they all were around $100 or more, and I was skeptical of used ones, so this is perfect!

DAng it! How did I miss this one-I come to this forum every day. If they were giving away train rides I would prob go to the wrong station lol
Maybe next time==somebody post a review of that receiver, later on, please.

They would be nice for a second room either dedicated to a certain channel or for someone that may want to watch something different. One could have a blind scan FTA receiver to find all the channels then plug the numbers into this one for the other room.

should be quite easy

They would be nice for a second room...
One could have a blind scan FTA receiver to find all the channels then plug the numbers into this one for the other room.
Unless the 2nd room wants to watch feeds, I don't think a blind scan receiver is necessary in the house.
Certainly, to set up the Satpros for all the usual suspects (regular channels) it can be done from the existing menus.

ref:
manual page 10, 6-4. Satellite Scan, and page 28, 9-3. Manual TP Scan

I will take one if you get a return

Put me down for one if you get any returns. Though I see they most look like they are spoken for or if you have any other True FTA receivers for the same price. I'll take one of those. Just looking for another receiver.

Thanks,

Josh

I received my SatPros DSR 500 satellite receiver tonight via FedEx. Thank you again Satellite AV for such a wonderful bargin and fast shipment. I am looking forward to your next deal.

The weather is weird! Today it was 78 and humid! I had to turn the air on here at home today! The rivers still have ice and there are snow piles in the parking lots, and air is running! I see now Maryland got theirs...but no Midwest! :)

Snow coming this weekend (around Saturday), this nice weather is not going to last. It was such a great day, up around 80 here.

As for the returned units

I did buy one already but would love to get another one for a second room. So Put me down for one of the returned receivers if there are any available.

Thanks
Kim

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts