Status
Please reply by conversation.

goaliebob99

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Aug 5, 2004
-.-. .... .. -.-. .- --. ---
These two satellites seem to do it for me, but does anyone get alot of bleed over between G16 and G19? I can lock on to g16 great, but when i go to max out g19 I get alot of bleed over from g16. Anyone else have this issue? I think the only way that im aware of to rectify this would be to get a bigger dish..

They;re close together alright, but I haven't had any bleedover on my 10' Sami , that I know of.
I have no S-2 boxes or anything other than reg SD fta and analog, those digitals are prob a lot more susceptable to adjacent sat interference.

on the 6 footer it does but that is due to some powerful signals

Hey I aint complaining....I get G16 just fine and KCSG form G19 too :)

These two satellites seem to do it for me, but does anyone get alot of bleed over between G16 and G19? I can lock on to g16 great, but when i go to max out g19 I get alot of bleed over from g16. Anyone else have this issue? I think the only way that im aware of to rectify this would be to get a bigger dish..

How's the parabolic shape? Sidelobes will come into play because of a warped reflector, the feedhorn over illuminating or too small a dish.

How's the parabolic shape? Sidelobes will come into play because of a warped reflector, the feedhorn over illuminating or too small a dish.

The parabolic shape is fine, IE: not bent in any way. I think im getting my bleed over from strong signals. On G19, the first transpoder locks in at 99 percent quality. :) cant beat that!

The parabolic shape is fine, IE: not bent in any way. I think im getting my bleed over from strong signals. On G19, the first transpoder locks in at 99 percent quality. :) cant beat that!

You may want to put the feedhorn throat a bit closer to the dish. This will help reject sidelobes in the 2 degree spacing area's of the arc. You have to find that balance.

Status
Please reply by conversation.