Satellite Books

Status
Please reply by conversation.

wantogetstarted

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jul 31, 2006
Mars, PA (Near Pittsburgh)
I was messing around on one of the web sites where you can buy books and I found this "The World of Satellite Television" by Mark Long. It looked ok but is kind of old. There were some others too but nothing neewer than this one from 1998. Can any one comment on this or any other books that I might be able to find.

Thanks

Have never really gone looking for books on satellite per se... but if you are in to technical books and stuff, you can find nice online books at netlibrary - http://www.netlibrary.com - you can go to librarypoint.org to sign up for a free account for netlibrary if you don't have a library near you that does netlibrary. Also, another method... which is sort of questionable on ethics a little is www.hackinthebox.com forums - they have one area dedicated to online books. You have to be careful when looking at links around there because some of the links might possibly be infringing on copyrights since some people scan entire books and put them online without permission, but a good portion of the stuff listed over there is totally legal and legit.

Last edited:
there are a ton of them...just go to Amazon and search Satellite...I really want the one on digital satellite broadcasting but its like 60 bucks

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)