Satellite Dealers Software

gateway

Original poster
Sep 22, 2005
Does anyone have an idea on where can i find a free software for satellite dealers(specially Dish Networks) where i can track my sales and inventory and all that stuff?
I will be glad to hear from u guys.

Build your own, in Excel, or if you have M/S Office, you can build your own database... Of course, for a very reasonable price, you can contact Prosite at 877-583-3232, hit 0 and tell them Doc told you to call...

If all else fails, give me a call and we can discuss your delima... (951) 688-1281

its not free, nor cheap...
but there is a great program called Sattracks
we have used it for a while now and it does everything for us, enters applications into the dish site, tracks inventory, does payroll, tracks sales and taxes, stores all your receiver information, ect... its awesome

If you are going to pay for a system, then there is only one real clear choice, and that is Prosite... It's not expensive at all, and well worth the investment. But you were stating that you wanted something that was FREE, so try the M/S solutions first, and then if you decide that you want a "Bullet Proof" system, give me a call or call Prosite direct at 877-583-3232...

I use Prosite, and have from the very beginning of their venture into the Satellite Industry.

Good Luck with your project...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts