Satellite Internet Comparison

Dish-Direc

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jan 23, 2006
I have a BIG client that wants to choose between Unasat (Viasat), Starband, and Hughesnet. Price is not a constrain.t Thye want the best service, fastest internet, "on all the time", and wants VOIP.

What should they choose?

You have to leave Starband out. You know what I am going to say. If money is no issue go with the Hughes Business plan. Its 699 for the equipment and 179 per month for 2MB down and 500k up.

I don't know much about Viasat, I do know they are only in 5% of the Enterprise market. I think to equipment is around $2000 not for sure. If he does go with them he will have the benefit of a smaller number of users on the pipeline.
Check this out.
http://www.unasat.com/techspecs_unaband.htm

If he wants to use VoIP you need to go with UnaSat. I'm a UnaSat Var. I'm not saying this to make a sale. I don't care who you purchase from. I'm saying this because to date. I have never heard VoIP sound so good over satellite. There monthly will be more expensive (I think) but the VoIP that they use with the QOS sounds great. I have made some sales just based on how good the VoIP is. Thanks for listening.
skylinktek.com

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts