Satellite Internet System

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hot H2o

Original poster
Apr 8, 2006
South Pacific Islands
New here at this site... looks like there are plenty of discussions and plenty of reading to do. :D :D

After 1 1/2 yrs. it looks like DSL is going to be available in my area and I will have a complete Satellite Internet System for anyone that is in an area that can't get DSL or Cable.

I had my service with Earthlink and their service and support was very, very good. Of course the cost is above the DSL and Cable...but it beat the turtle speed of the Dial-up. I have a DW600 modem, Dish with Receiver/Transponder,Power Supply, Cables from Modem, Paperwork on System.... and to boot I will throw in a DW4020 set of Modems for free. Pictures are available of this system.

If anyone is interested or knows of someone that is just plain stuck with Dial-up... contact me and we will talk about $$$. Also willing to split the cost of shipping which will include Tracking Number through FedEx and Insurance too. I think I clicked where I can receive Email...if not, please post here and I will make sure to get in touch with you.

Glad to be here on this new site...best wishes to everyone.

Hot H2o :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)