Scott Greczkowski

Welcome HOME!
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Cutting Edge
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
Hard to believe it but today we are 3 years old! Our 3rd birthday got off to a rough start with some server problems, but all is fixed and we are back to celebrate.

A big thank you to John Corn who encouraged me to start SatelliteGuys.

A very big thank you to all our supporters and sponsors who help us pay the bills and keep the site running.

A big thank you to all 54,000+ members for making us Americas Largest and Most Popular Satellite Information Site!

A VERY VERY Big THANK YOU goes out to our volunteer staff who but their butts every day to bring you SatelliteGuys! We have the best staff out of any online forum and I am proud of each and every one of them!

And finally another big thank you to my wife, you know her as the Prize Goddess, but I know her as Eva, throughout the last 3 years she has been by my side encouraging me to push ahead. She dont even get mad at me when I use all my vacation time to so to events such as CES, CEDIA, Dish Networks Team Summit and the Satellite Expo. A lot of folks do not realize this but sometimes the funds to operate the site can be short, and she don't even give me grief when I reach into my pocket to cover the additional costs.

As we go into the future we pledge to continue pushing the limits and bringing you new exciting features, to bring you the latest news and our famous rumors and scoops.

Please use this thread for delivering your birthday greetings and wishes.

Thank you for 3 great years!

Last edited:
Happy Birthday, SatelliteGuys! I'm happy to have been a part of your first three years (and thanks, Scott, for unveiling the new logo today!) Here's to many more years of providing a place for people to come and share knowledge and experience regarding satellite-to-home programming delivery!

Happy Birthday Satelliteguys!!

I'm really glad I could be there from damn near the beginning of this great site of ours. :) It's amazing to see how far we've come in 3 years. Definately thank you to Eva (a.k.a. Prize Goddess) for her support in this. Not many wives would support something like this.

I can't say it enough, but I am very proud to be a part of the staff here. You can't find better people to work with than these guys.

I knew this would be "the place" the day it launched. Scott's undying desire to dig deep into the satellite business has made this place what it is. Thanks to Eva for her support of your #1 hobby Scott and thanks/congrats Scott for building the #1 Sat Forum on the web.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SATGUYS!!!!!!!!!@party @party @party :bday :bday :bday

Scott, thankyou for starting this site as we all do apprecate it. And heres to another three years and beyond! :hungry: (hungry now replaces beer)

well the terrible twos are behind us. Congrats to Scott and to everyone else who put in so much hard work to make this happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)