Scott Greczkowski

Welcome HOME!
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Cutting Edge
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
SatelliteGuys.US takes a look back at CES. Get a tour of the DISH Network Booth, a look at 3D technology that does not use any glasses, plus a look at some exciting new technology!

THIS VIDEO IS ALSO AVAILABLE IN HD - YOU CAN WATCH IT IN HD AT YOUTUBE.COM

Last edited:
Thanks Scott. Always good to have your updates from the annual Show. Keep up the great work. Now you can take a deep breath, almost.

Lyle

As you seen in the video, we tried to see the Galaxy Tab. The line just to see it was over an hour long.

We would have covered DIRECTV more but they didn't have a booth. (Update... I should note that we were taken to the secret room and were shown some cool stuff, which unfortunately we can't talk about. But with that said I do think the future looks exciting for DIRECTV.) :)

In the Ces video they were announcing that sling will be coming to the GOOGLE set top box.If I was to purchase a google tv box now will the sling feature be added in an update or firmware ,or will I have to buy another google tv box with it in it.?:confused:

In the Ces video they were announcing that sling will be coming to the GOOGLE set top box.If I was to purchase a google tv box now will the sling feature be added in an update or firmware ,or will I have to buy another google tv box with it in it.?:confused:
A GoogleTV will soon work like a Google Phone and will have an Android Store.

You will soon be able to buy apps from the Android store and I expect the Slingplayer Application for GoogleTV to be one of the apps you can buy and install.

I have a good feeling we will some major improvements to GoogleTV in 2011.

We went there but nothing interesting to show. They had the XOOM but it was just running video they wouldn't let you touch it nor would they let you see the Gingerbread OS on it.

You will soon be able to buy apps from the Android store and I expect the Slingplayer Application for GoogleTV to be one of the apps you can buy and install.

So it is a native GTV(Android) app? I asked that in the thread where pics were posted, but I guess that got buried pretty fast.

Or is the industry working to kill it and go with Yahoo? Yahoo is doing rather well on iptv - The Inquirer

I'm pretty excited to be able to finally be able to watch TV2 from my 922 in HD. I've only been waiting for over a year. I'm actually waiting for a wireless HDMI kit to come in the mail that I'm trying out for one of my distributors. That should get me by until the Sling adapter comes out.

Great job on the recap video. Nice to see you are moving up in the world since you even have security detail. ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)