Scott Greczkowski

Welcome HOME!
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Cutting Edge
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
Hey guys, I have had a few users contact me over the past few days wanting to donate to support the site but have been unable to do so because of problems with Paypal.

I have checked things out and it appears that Paypal is having some MAJOR problems currently (check out http://www.webmasterworld.com/forum22/2887.htm for more details)

Paypal hopes to have the problems fixed soon (however they have been having problems since last Thursday) Once PayPal is fixed you will be able to donate again using PayPal.

If you would rather NOT use Paypal then please contact me and I will give you an alternate way to donate.

I wish again to thank everyone who has donated to Support SatelliteGuys over the past year, with your support we have been able to keep the site free for all, and with the support of our sponsors we have given away some really great prizes (Infact close to $15,000 in prizes!)

We continue to work hard to make SatelltieGuys the best Satellite information site on the Internet, thanks again for your understanding and support. :)

Here is a note from Ebay on the PayPal problem

http://www2.ebay.com:80/aw/announce.shtml#2004-10-11192319

***PayPal Site Issues Update***
Date: 10/11/04 Time: 07:25:16 PM PDT

A technical problem with the PayPal platform has caused intermittent errors and availability for members attempting to use the PayPal site since Friday 10/8. Activities such as paying for ended eBay listings, using the Immediate Payment feature, using PayPal shipping functionality, and accessing account information have been intermittently available. Offline use of PayPal debit cards has also been impacted intermittently, and some members have been unable to use them.
eBay and PayPal are continuing to work to resolve these issues, and we will continue to update you. We understand the inconvenience this issue has caused for some members, and we appreciate your patience.

Regards
eBay

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)