SatelliteGuys Get-Together in Denver: sign up here!

Has anyone heard from SimpleSimon lately? IIR, he's from Colorado...

Scott, great news! (Thanks, PG!!) That would be cool if the Big "C" can make it, too.

Last edited:
Scott Greczkowski said:
I see simplesimon all the time over at DishRetailer. :)
Tell him he should come if he can. His well-informed posts are one of the reasons that I posted more with SatelliteGuys than the OtherGuys site in the early days :)

Last edited:
Is there anyway for us that are not in the electronic industry to apply for a pass to tour CEDIA? Could I just use the company I work for now? I would really like to see this event.

x1hdtv said:
Is there anyway for us that are not in the electronic industry to apply for a pass to tour CEDIA? Could I just use the company I work for now? I would really like to see this event.
Yes, that should work. I don't see why not. They just don't want any kids there.

By the way, the list of guests at our reception is growing very quickly. We already have around 60 people confirmed and many more are invited!

x1hdtv said:
I think Scott should issue us all SatelliteGuys, Inc., Press Passes ;) so we can bring cameras into CEDIA.

I get into Denver Intl. around 1:30pm and figure I'd have some time to kill. But paying $50-60 to get into CEDIA for ~4 hours seems a little pricey.

Foxbat said:
I think Scott should issue us all SatelliteGuys, Inc., Press Passes ;) so we can bring cameras into CEDIA.

I get into Denver Intl. around 1:30pm and figure I'd have some time to kill. But paying $50-60 to get into CEDIA for ~4 hours seems a little pricey.

Not to mention the time it takes to get to/from DIA (about 45 minutes each way).

Cheers,

I'll be coming, driving in from Russell, Ks, 6 hr drive, can hardly wait! XXL

Last edited:
Guys, make sure to come by 6pm or soon after that. We expect a lot of guests and some of the giveaways will be on a first-come-first-serve basis! ;)
Of course, the biggest prizes will be held till the end: the drawing will start at 8:30pm!
And I think we will try to make sure that each forum member who signed up in this thread will get a T-shirt and a baseball cap with SatelliteGuys logo, although we cannot guarantee correct sizes, especially for those who sign up at the last moment: the T-shirts have already been ordered. :D

Phil T said:
I guess I will hop on the light rail and come on down!!
Hey, what's your T-shirt size?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)