SatelliteGuys Get-Together in Denver: sign up here!

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Here's a question I haven't seen asked: Should we come hungry and/or thirsty?

While full dinner is not being provided, I would say there will be finger food there and I would also say its ok to come a little thirsty. ;)

Seeya Saturday Night! :D

Count me in

I hope to be there Saturday evening. Just one. Thanks.

OOPS, almost forgot..... size XL

Last edited:
Scott Greczkowski said:
Good, figure out the logistics and get there. :)

Look forward to seeya ya!

So, what's the deal with CEDIA being an event for "Industry Professionals"? If I show up at the door with $60 will I get in?

Any Denver-ites planning to take the light rail up from the Santa Fe Station?

See everyone later today! :) Safe travels to all...

Don't know if I am going to make it. There is a problem with the plane. We were supposed to leave an hour ago.

I may miss my connecting flight to denver. :(

Hope you make it Scott.

I am sitting in my room at the Ramada! There were no rooms this morning, but I called around 2:30 and they had a few cancellations. Sweet! Just a few hours until the fun begins! :D

Just got back from the get together. Cindy and I had a great time talking to a lot of teriffic SatGuys.

A big thanks to Greg, Ilya and Scott for putting it together.

The door prizes were beyond belief. Thanks to all of the sponsors including DishStore, Value Electronics, Sadoun, Widescreen Review, Lion AV and whomever I forgot for the great door prizes. Most everyone walked away with something cool. That 211 is going to look great in our family room :)

Thanks again to everyone involved, including all the great folks that showed up.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)