Scott Greczkowski

Welcome HOME!
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Cutting Edge
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
Today we are proud to offer you something that many of you have asked for, and that is high quality SatelliteGuys Polo Shirts and Hats!

We have been working on this for close to two months and today we finally received our samples from the factory.

Before I describe the shirt and hat, I would like to point out a few things.

1) For this initial order we are not making a profit on these items. (In fact when all is said and done we will probably be losing money on this deal)
2) This is a PRE ORDER we will not be ordering anything until Friday, July 8th.
3) When you pre order you must PRE PAY (we have to pay for them when we order them)
4) You have until July 7th to change your mind and we will refund your money, however once the shirts are ordered we can not offer a refund.
5) Once ordered we expect about a 2 week turnaround from the factory on these items. When we receive them they will be shipped to you via USPS Priority Mail
6) All items will be checked for defects before shipping, therefore we can offer NO REFUNDS on these items, so please make sure you order the correct size.
7) USPS Priority Shipping is only $5 for your entire order order. We can ONLY Ship to the USA.

Now with that out of the way...

Here are the details...

SATELLITEGUYS POLO SHIRTS
This Navy Blue Polo Shirt comes with the SatelliteGuys "Globe" Logo on the left chest. The logo is embroidered with over 10,000 stitches.

The Polo Shirt is a 100% cotton, 7.5 ounce double pique knit short sleeve golf shirt with a three button placket; this is one of the heaviest pique polos we carry. It has a side seam. The construction is very high quality and its price makes it a great value.

This oversize shirt is a mens cut and will shrink approximately 2% (primarily in length) after washing.

Sizes Available: XS-6XL

The Price Per Shirt is $14.99
NOTE: For sizes larger then XL please add $2 extra per shirt.

The SatelliteGuys Hats

The Navy Blue SatelliteGuys Hat is a Cotton Twill Cap. 100% cotton twill. Leather strap with buckle and grommet. Pre-curved bill with buckram. It is embroidered with the SatelliteGuys "Globe" logo and contains over 10,000 stitches.

The price of the hat is $12.99 each.

BONUS ITEM!
The legendary Satellite Pioneer Bob Cooper has sent me some VERY LIMITED EDITIION T Shirts featuring a photo of Sir. Arthour C. Clarke who in the photo is smiling and is wearing a T Shirt that says "I invented Satellite and all's I got is this lousy T Shirt"

Bob Cooper was selling these shirts at the Satellite Expo for $20 each however we are giving one shirt away for FREE with each order. (Size XL)

Sir Arthur C. Clarke is credited for inventing Satellite and in fact the orbital location where satellites live in geostationary orbit is named after Sir Clarke.... The Clarke Belt.

Sir Arthur C. Clarke is also a noted science fiction writer and was most noted for his book (and then movie) 2001: A Space Odyssey.

A photo of the front band back of this shirt is shown below.

If you want more then one of these shirts we will send extras for a donation to SatelliteGuys of $10 or more each. (Thank you!)

Once again USPS Priority Mail Shipping is only $5 for your entire order!

TO ORDER:
Visit out Pre Order Shop at http://www.satelliteguys.us/shirts

While we are using Paypal to process our billing YOU DO NOT NEED PAYPAL account to order, when it asks you to login you will see a section where it says "Don't have a Paypal account?" click on the continue and you can order without needing a Paypal account. :)

We hope you enjoy these high quality items, thank you for your support of SatelliteGuys, by you ordering a shirt of hat helps us advertise SatelliteGuys to others. :)

Photos of the items are below, click on them to make them larger...

Please note... The fat guy (me) modeling the shirt and hat is not included :D

Attachments

• shirt1.jpg
    shirt1.jpg
    94.1 KB · Views: 542
  • shirt2.jpg
    shirt2.jpg
    123.8 KB · Views: 479
  • shirt3.jpg
    shirt3.jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 420
  • shirt4.jpg
    shirt4.jpg
    78.1 KB · Views: 375
  • shirt5.jpg
    shirt5.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 435
  • acc_back.jpg
    acc_back.jpg
    94.5 KB · Views: 532
  • acc_front.jpg
    acc_front.jpg
    112.1 KB · Views: 558
  • scottshirt.jpg
    scottshirt.jpg
    64.4 KB · Views: 396
Last edited:
We have actually been working on these for a long time. I would have liked to have them before Team Summit but it didn't work out.

A lot of time went into selecting the company and choosing the items. We didn't want cheap crap, yet we did not overpay for quality shirts and hats eaither.

I do know someone who is getting a shirt and hat... FOXBAT who designed the logo for us, he deserves one. :)

I'm from Canada, but I think I may order a shirt! BTW, I love the Smilie dish in the background of that one picture, I want it!

I'm from Canada, but I think I may order a shirt! BTW, I love the Smilie dish in the background of that one picture, I want it!
Unfortunately we can not ship to Canada due to the costs (it would cost $16 for the shipping alone) and requiments to ship to Canada (customs forms etc)

I do appologize for this. :)

any plans on making a satguys white or grey t shirt?
Not at this time.

But if people want them we can do them (although they would not be embroidered). I could actually have them available within a 3 or 4 days. :)

When we first started this idea the shirts were going to be for staff only. So the staff decided on polo shirts. The cost of these shirts is $22.00 each for the quantities we were looking at ordering. However then I decided to open it up to everyone as when we order in quantity the price drops greatly. Which is how we got it down the $14.99. Now I am having faith that we will sell enough of these shirts to qualify for the discount. If we dont then I will weigh if its cheaper for me to pay the difference out of my own pocket, or order extra shirts so that we qualify for the discount. :)

So if you want T Shirts let me know and I will get to work on them. :D

Perhaps Scott will offer a prize for getting making the news while wearing your SatelliteGuys Shirt/Hat...just as long as it doesn't involve being featured on an episode of Dateline NBC or America's Most Wanted.:D

I think it's worth it just for the t-shirt. That thing is awesome. I'll get a polo too though.

Mwgiii is right about the model. :)

Perhaps Scott will offer a prize for getting making the news while wearing your SatelliteGuys Shirt/Hat...just as long as it doesn't involve being featured on an episode of Dateline NBC or America's Most Wanted.:D

Yeah, you wouldn't want to be on Dateline for sure. I can see it now, a guy comes out wearing a Satguys shirt, no pants, and the guy from Dateline busting him out. LOL :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)