SatelliteGuys Radio

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Not open for further replies.

Scott Greczkowski

Welcome HOME!
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Cutting Edge
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
I have been tweeking the settings on SatelliteGuys Radio and I am REALLY happy with what I am hearing, except for a live DJ, the station is now sounding like a REAL radio station.

I am loving how most of the transitions between the songs are sounding!

The Request Feature has been tweeked even more to allow you to hear more of your favorite music when you want to hear it!

As I have mentioned before we are planning on moving the SatelliteGuys Radio broadcast computer onto its own seperate computer. We MIGHT get to it this weekend.

I am also working on redesigning the SatelliteGuys Website to make it easier for you to find your favorite music (and bring you a bunch of new features!)

I am really excited about SatelliteGuys Radio!! :D

Scott Greczkowski said:
I have been tweeking the settings on SatelliteGuys Radio and I am REALLY happy with what I am hearing, except for a live DJ, the station is now sounding like a REAL radio station.

I am loving how most of the transitions between the songs are sounding!

The Request Feature has been tweeked even more to allow you to hear more of your favorite music when you want to hear it!

As I have mentioned before we are planning on moving the SatelliteGuys Radio broadcast computer onto its own seperate computer. We MIGHT get to it this weekend.

I am also working on redesigning the SatelliteGuys Website to make it easier for you to find your favorite music (and bring you a bunch of new features!)

I am really excited about SatelliteGuys Radio!! :D

Is there a way to listen to the Satelliteguys radio without java? Our firewall at work blocks java. Its the same reason I can't get into the chats.

You dont need to use Java.

Click on the Change settings in the Java player and select the player you want to use.

The Dial Stream uses port 8000 and the Broadband stream uses port 8010

If I click on Broadband, I get 'Error on Page' in the IE status window.

Clicking on DialUp will bring up the File Download box, but clicking open brings a 'access to the specified device, path, or file is denied' message.

I have Musicmatch Jukebox set up as my stream player.

The popup tells me that I don't have a player set up but I click on 'listen anyway' with an external player.

The error that I get is:
Warning: urlencode() expects parameter 1 to be string, array given in /usr/vservers/audiorealm.com/listen/listen.functions.php on line 107

It plays anyway though.

Thanks Mark AR. Setting Musicmatch as the default player allows me to listen through the dial-up link. Broadband still doesn't work though.

I've saved the playlist for realplayer, then just click the playlist on my desktop when I wish to hear.

Open external player, save file.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)