Scott Greczkowski

Welcome HOME!
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Cutting Edge
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
A few of you have asked us for Shirts and Hats, in the past we have sold merchansdise from CAFE PRESS but the quality was not as good as we would have liked.

However I have found a new site called Zazzle.COM that offers EXCELLENT quality merchandise and printing!

SATELLITEGUYS.US
IS PROUD TO INTRODUCE OUR NEW SATELLITEGUYS.US
SHIRT LINE!

The neat part of this is you can choose the type and color of the shirt YOU like! You have many types of shirts to choose from!​

Below is photos of the shirts we wore to CEDIA!​
THE QUALITY WAS EXCELLENT!!​
(Unfortunately Zazzle does not do hats... Yet)​

shirt_front.jpg

Yeah its a cool site, I like how you can select different type shirts and colors and it shows you exactly what the shirt will look like instantly.

As I mentioned the quality was excellent and the shipping was very quick as well.

Iceberg said:
sweet
you even got real mens sizes (XXL and above) :)
(even though they are more expensive) :(

I noticed they even had 3x. you don't see that a whole lot. I even like the infant shirts. a couple might be ordered.

I think staff should get one free.... :D J/K Scott!

I like the look of them. I may have to get me one here shortly. :)

Nutron, I wish I could. :D

I did give one to Ilya and Claude for CEDIA.

People knew who we were right away by our shirts. :)

Scott Greczkowski said:
A few of you have asked us for Shirts and Hats, in the past we have sold merchansdise from CAFE PRESS but the quality was not as good as we would have liked.
So does that mean that we can no longer get the the official SatelliteGuys.us thong? Damn. Now I have to find another gift for the wife for X-Mas.

I did make a thong when I was with DBSTalk and surprisingly we sold 3 of them. I was shocked to see that they sold (and luckily I never got to see any of the members in their thongs) :D

Undoubably that was BubbleGummyBear/Mark/Zac that bought those three...he always was enamored with the whole thong thing... :D

Yup one of those who purchase it was him.

Im trying not go get an image in my head, I don't want to be sick. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)