Status
Not open for further replies.

bnaivar

Supporting Founder
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Dec 4, 2003
Atlanta, GA
After I installed the toolbar (in Firefox) the satelliteguys radio has a scrolling message theat reads "Additional plugins needed". What do I need to install?

I Installed the toolbar on my Win2000 system and it put the toolbar next to the address bar, so I can't see the whole thing. Is there a way to move the toolbar under the address bar like it does on WinXP??

I lost the Radio!

I have windows XP on my computer and the tool bar used to have the radio on it...now it's gone! :( Is there any way to get it back? Where did it go? In it's place is something that says RSS and lets you check out new posts on the forum I think. I miss the radio! :(

I just removed the radio portion of it due to a bug where it would hijack your computer and open up a million windows (and the only way to stop it would be reboot your machine)

When they fix this issue I will try to bring it back.

Aha!...

Aha....I guess that probably explains why my internet explorer suddenly started opening windows and it wouldn't stop...it opened like 24 before internet explorer basically said "Overload, OVERLOAD!" and shut down. Best of luck in fixing the problem! I look forward to having it back again! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)