Sattelite 129

Foyd Zimmerman

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Mar 14, 2006
I had a 211 receiver with a new dish installed on 03/31/2006. I live in on the N.W. Oregon Coast. The signal strength on the 129 satellite is terrible. It will fluctuate from 68 down to 32. I cannot watch a program on H.D. without loosing the signal. The installer was out here two times and he told me it was a problem with the statuette. Is anyone else having the same problem?
Floyd

"Is anyone else having the same problem?"

Oh Yeah! Just do a search for 129 in the Pacific Northwest and the West coast in general and you'll find lots of complaints. Nothing you can do about it.

Hi,

The 129 sat is a lower powered satellite. Peolpe in the Pacific NW have been receiveing a lower signal. However, it should not be fluctuating that much. You are within the 90 install warranty. I would ask for 2 things (preferably #2)

1. The dish needs to be repeaked.

2. Install a separate dish for the 129 sat.

S~

129 Sattelite

I have two dishes a separate e one for the 129. I live in a apartment and I don't think they will tolerate a larger dish. What perturbs me is why E would sell a product that isn't working properly. Is that the way Charlie played cards?
Floyd

It's amazing that Dish is selling receivers, dishes, and related programming to a large portion of the country who can only marginally receive it. There oughta be a law!

You have that right. I don't think we should be charged with the new programing until the problem is fixed. E has a PR problem.
Floyd

Foyd Zimmerman said:
... What perturbs me is why E would sell a product that isn't working properly. Is that the way Charlie played cards?
Floyd
Probably. It's his deck, and he stacks it as he sees fit.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)