Please reply by conversation.

wallyhts

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Lifetime Supporter
Apr 24, 2008
Thanks for the info,lets all hope there are no changes to our C-Band frequencies.

World radiocommunication conferences (WRC) are held every three to four years. It is the job of WRC to review, and, if necessary, revise the Radio Regulations, the international treaty governing the use of the radio-frequency spectrum and the geostationary-satellite and non-geostationary-satellite orbits. Revisions are made on the basis of an agenda determined by the ITU Council, which takes into account recommendations made by previous world radiocommunication conferences.

The World Radiocommunication Conference 2015 (WRC-15) will be held in Geneva, Switzerland, from 2 to 27 November 2015.

WRC-15 Agenda Items

1.1 to consider additional spectrum allocations to the mobile service on a primary basis and identification of additional frequency bands for International Mobile Telecommunications (IMT) and related regulatory provisions, to facilitate the development of terrestrial mobile broadband applications, in accordance with Resolution 233 (WRC-12);

233 (WRC-12)
Studies
http://www.itu.int/dms_pub/itu-r/opb/rep/R-REP-M.2109-2007-PDF-E.pdf
http://www.itu.int/dms_pub/itu-r/opb/rep/R-REP-M.2111-2007-PDF-E.pdf

http://www.itu.int/dms_pub/itu-r/opb/rep/R-REP-S.2199-2010-PDF-E.pdf

I like c band and enjoy it very much, I would like to put my name down to help keep c band for us hobbyists.

Dan Rose

Consider that it is the responsibility of the WRC to allocate the bandwidth in the public interest. If there is only a miniscule fraction of the population using a relatively large chunk of bandwidth, then it not a good investment.

I don't think anyone views C-band as critical to public safety or an efficient use of the resource.

Some day we will wish it had not gone away with it's robust relatively long wave that can cut through the crude.

How many people here on your website have a C Band dish. I guess you did not ask how many channels are there as Commercial Broadcasters have over 500 channels already licensed, working over 30 years and still working? Or do you mean how does a C Band signal in the US work today? Or how does a terrestrial link work today in the US? What is a original broadcast or commercial one? How often does new mean new world, as ordered in latin? Why does one channel rate better than another? How does my satellite dish work if it is only 36" and c band is so big? What? The satellite tv industry won't be needed when they fiber every home?

Because it's a life and death important situation that everyone be able to faceborg while sitting on the toilet and post twitter pics of their lunch from their bloody cell phones..
Sooooooooo important. Yes, let's do away with satellite and TV and everything else so all the tards can do stupid crap on their cell phones at extreme speeds.

How many people here on your website have a C Band dish.

I do. I have two. A 10 foot and a 6 foot mini-bud

How does my satellite dish work if it is only 36" and c band is so big? What?

Because science.

The satellite tv industry won't be needed when they fiber every home?

That's right. And when you're connected via wire/fiber it's a two way pipeline. Then they monitor and control everything vs satellite which is one way and they can't micro-monitor every breath you take.

Yes, a C Band dish works for millions and millions and even up to a billions of US properties and Communication's; job's, contracts, and actually something in law called "Carriage" in America is the standard for the World over, what has been in America's since radar began (and Long distance International). So today, most people are not told, it is all only available already, for everybody in the USA, on just such a system using channels listing.

I watch my C Band dish daily, and am able to receive the 10-100 channels I watch throughout the week (radio is digital also on my Big ugly dish). But I cannot receive the channels I watch any other way (like some channels), using a local antenna gets me another channel either. In fact, too many channels are already here that I find like they are not new to you; but they are the same ones the same way as others pay for them via another typical small dish system. The commercial qualities of a certain or number of commercial only channels already is being paid with something called advertising to all cable companies for the pick me, me, me altitude. No bandwidth is available in the US from any carrier that wants to change it.

The changes to US Communications Law and the allotted freq. for each Carrier has had some impact on tv video channel 3/4 modulations and the am radio (analog) and radar's newest high power slot and airports communicators; together has been a great effort, today considered communications the world over; so to the FCC has been given an A in the past; as it continues today to be what everybody in the rest of the world follows. Economics of the requirements in an entire industry were ADDITIONAL; that is the ability to add to the existing equipment; and make the reception of better for their viewers. This it has done. Now's equipment that broadcasts the free tv signals did not change; the consumer paid for it by today buying a hdtv. Same thing in all HDTV equipment, the industry already existed and it is called The Broadcast Industry.

Last edited:
In order for big brother to use micro-manage let's see what properties do have such devices that are invasion of privacy unless warranted. They already have you if they have a Warrant.

1) You are talking about a satellite system that is located in space; working over the USA and Canada and S.A. Receive only satellite dishes only receive!
2) It's estimated value is for long distance, HDTV, $tv, and International plus radio and is called MCPC and SCPC (digital today) is in Public Money's and already is the working model of perfection, that has never been better at improving The US Broadcast Industry and the uses (one of the 1000 channels found on C Band today) is in the trillions of dollars...
3) Based on the science of the light; C Band was and still is the most natural qualities of how this signal works from such a distance and direction (from above the horizon unlike terrestrial which does not penetrate hills and what the hatt is). Because the satellite dish can be set up anywhere to receive only every channel, no matter where it is in the us (only "terrestrial" waves do not get to places satellites work).
4) Because even people who sell mount everest cannot get around what the value is.
5) It is like buying the PC when it was 3500 in the '70s; now you get that material today on huge amount of "power" you own and made yourself over 4glte or what you have bought in time; is a very small bandwidth. Value is what you can use with it (like skype, sling, etc.) and be mobile; but would not be able to sell to someone else. C Band has another 3,000 channels available ONLY TO GO FOR THE BIG $ and become a real broadcast channel; then the cable companies buy you and pay you big (like Oprah)!
6) The other side of the world is very flat; compared to the West Cost of America's...
7) If you count all the channels on C Band; you might find out they are infinite...
8) Taking satellites out of space would be ludicrous according to all logic; and besides that, the new 10 foot dish at 1000+- shipped works great; and is made in China. And making all those channels change how they broadcast and get paid for their channels and have the highest quality production broadcast with parental rating control (this does work per program and have late-nite time controls) and time zone and the best ads and Writer's. And used by all people who pay the producers and actor/actress and Names at their studio's. Why not you too?
9) C Band is how they get paid for their channel on TV; and all the free tv in America already.
10) It can be easily used for U-HD Broadcasting and is already rolling.

Last edited:
Reactions: Vondertrenk
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)