Saying Thanks

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

nightcreaturex

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Mar 25, 2005
Canada
I just wanted to say thanks to everyone who contributes to this forum and to PSB and Tron inparticular for the assistance in my KU setup. I put my motorized dish up on the weekend, found true south and had the signal up in no time. All in all the job (including setting the pole into the ground) took about 2 hours. I've been able to use this forum via the search function to find out virtually everything I needed to know about the satellites that are up there.

I'm more than pleased with FTA and I can't say enough about how much the information I've gotten here has helped me out :up

Just as a note in case anyone's curious, I'm running a Fortec Lifetime Ultra with a 36 inch Dish powered by a Microyal HH motor. The setup works beuatifully for me from southern Alberta, Thanks again to everyone.

I wasn't to sure where to put it, but it defiantly had to be said :yes Thanks for the welcome questic :hatsoff:

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts