sbc/dishnetwork customer denied voom....

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Matt

Supporting Founder
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Oct 27, 2004
Finally I got my extra dish set up for receiving 61.5
(Have one superdish for 110/119 and 121)
I just got off the phone with sbc/dishnetwork "customer service".
I was told, that sbc/dishnetwork customers are not elegible to receive these channels. Does anyone know more about it, or are there sbc/disnetwork customers here, who might know a solution?
Any help or hint is highly appreciated - as I am greatfull to all, who helped me a lot already.
Thanks again!
Matt :(

Thank you Chad.
Yes I just got off the phone with SBC - customer service.
I have to call back on Monday, since they are not able to dis-bundle me on a Saturday.
Lets see if they are able to do this without any knots - and if I am considered as a new customer - hmmmmm - that would even open further possibilities !

Thanks again
Matt :)

Matt
I had no problems when I made my switch from SBC to Dish directly, except for the confusion of having two accounts one through SBC and one through Dish. You are required to return the Sat receivers to SBC when you cancel the service. Also I spoke with three CSR reps before the swap and they all said that I was considered a new Dish customer. So I got an additional dish for free and the install fee will be billed back to me on the first bill. I was also able to lease the 942 for $250 instead of buying. All good things!

Thanks Prometheus23,
so I should start looking around for a referral code, since I will be considered as a new customer.
Matt :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts