SC nfl

Tommyboy

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Sep 25, 2004
I got the nfl ticket and i was charged like $130
My firts payment was around $30 and the next four where around $25
is this right?

i thought on *c it was 99.00 payable in 4 installments. I would call *c and ask them. btw- it is 179.00 in usa on directtv.

I can`t call them i use a broker. but the 6% and Provincial sales tax is the diff...

thank you

I got the nfl ticket and i was charged like $130
My firts payment was around $30 and the next four where around $25
is this right?

Star Choice charged this past season- $99. Canadian plus 6%GST tax and Provincial Tax if applicable.

Direct TV charged $179 US. plus taxes.
Quite a difference between the two providers.

MLB EI probably will be much cheaper on Star Choice as well.

Star Choice charged this past season- $99. Canadian plus 6%GST tax and Provincial Tax if applicable.

Direct TV charged $179 US. plus taxes.
Quite a difference between the two providers.

MLB EI probably will be much cheaper on Star Choice as well.

Do they offer MLB EI on Star Choice? I got it last August, but I don't remember if they offered it or not. Does anyone remember what they paid last year (if they do offer it)?

Do they offer MLB EI on Star Choice? I got it last August, but I don't remember if they offered it or not. Does anyone remember what they paid last year (if they do offer it)?

They never have offered MLB EI, and I haven't heard of any plans to do so this year.

They never have offered MLB EI, and I haven't heard of any plans to do so this year.

That's what I thought, thanks. I have seen a couple references to the extra innings package in the pertinent thread over in the Dish topics, but I thought I would have remembered seeing something about it last year.

Rogers Sportsnet has some regional games. So on a night you could see 4 games (there are 4 regions of RSN) or one (Blue jays)

i read today that extra innings will be on direct tv ONLY in the usa beginning this year- don't know if it is available in Canada

i read today that extra innings will be on direct tv ONLY in the usa beginning this year- don't know if it is available in Canada

Directv would not be bidding for Canadian Distribution rights as they have no right to sell the service there.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)