SC programming question

icstephen

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Aug 4, 2005
Canton, Oh
Ok this may be a stupid question...but I am new to SC so here goes. I have the silver pack and I am getting channels that are (according to SC's web site are on other packages outside my package). Including but not limited to WSBK, bbc kids, history tv and ktla...have they changed their package line ups or are these free for awhile to make me want them later?

Just curious

They just made some pricing changes (Effective yesterday) perhaps they moved some channels around?

Do you just have Silver, or do you have any other Themes added on?

I have the silver with 3 themes...the added channels are from outside of my themes. Im not going to look a gift polar bear in the mouth though I will enjoy them as long as I have them. also one of my themes is fun stuff so I get those channels already.

I think I figured it out

According to channelcanada.com there is a free preview of wsbk, ktla and some of the other superstation channels until 9/30 so if you have SC you might check and see if you are getting the free preview. of all the extra channels the only one that I think I would actually like to keep is the history channel.

icstephen said:
of all the extra channels the only one that I think I would actually like to keep is the history channel.

I think I will add this channel as well. It has totally different programming than the US History channel and they actually produce a lot of their own. Of all the times, I've seen "free previews" this is the first time I will actually add a channel.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts