Sci Fi Channel’s Morphing to Syfy On Air, Online In July

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Multichannel News

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Oct 11, 2004
Sci Fi Channel will rebrand itself Syfy on air and online starting July7 in an effort to...
Yo6OtZlQ3Ho

Click Here To Read More...

Duh what a waste of money hiring that marketing group. If they would focus on Sci- Fi, stay away from Horror and develop new programming, stop editing for G audiences( Jeremiah), add new sereis not just movies and stop putting graphics over the top of everything might help.

I've sent them numerous emails suggesting they send "Ghost Hunter" to Chiller, Wrestling to USA, "Scare Tactics & Chase" to the GSN, and there "Anime" to the Cartoon Network, and get back to true Science Fiction. Apparently they don't care what their viewers think. Every since NBC took over, they have sent it downhill, sounds like this is just more of the same.:mad:

There are endless opportunities to have sequel movies for so many shows- 4440, Jeremiah, Earth 2, Invasion, Sliders, Earth Final Conflict, V, Space 1999( this could be a new series), reshow Babylon 5. The list is huge. If the can bring back a redux of Bionic Woman and Knight Rider, then they can do a lot more. BSG is proof that a series can be reborn and even better.

Sci Fi Channel will rebrand itself Syfy on air and online starting July7 in an effort to...
Yo6OtZlQ3Ho

Click Here To Read More...

I'm hoping this is emphasizing the Fy part of their name, or rather Fi, as in Fiction.

It sounds like an Onion parody, and I'm looking for a punchline.

Sigh.

Sigh Figh?

Sigh five times, maybe it will go away.

Or is that reference too SciFi for the audience?