Scott, congrats on Boston........

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Not open for further replies.

Barney

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jun 4, 2004
Kyle in Republic of Texas
..........just want to say to Scott, congrats on Bostin winning the WS. Another forum I'm a member of (soundandvision) has a thread about Yankees vs Boston. This goes on every year. One of the members is a Boston fan & gets alot of "heat" from the Yankee fans. The Yankee guys did change their avatar to Boston due to an agreement they made before the ALCS...it is a great "read" if you'ld like to read. Bob is a proud Red Sox fan now, just like you. Some of the forum members have joined here. This has been going on for the whole time S&V forum has been going. Another year is starting to happen again....here's a link if interested...enjoy Scott (Bob & Tim need some help sometimes). ;)

NY Yankees vs Boston Red Sox

Barney

I am no Yankee fan. Congradulations Red Sox for winning. Glad the losing streak has ended for them.

I am very proud of the Red Sox winning, the World Series did not matter much to me, I wanted to see them beat the Yankees. :)

What I am very happy about is that my father a lifelong Red Sox fan got to see the Red Sox win the big one in his lifetime. :) I am really happy for my father. :D

HUGE congratulations to the Sox, their fans and the city of Boston from a Indians fan. You guys earned this one. It couldn't be my Indians. We did not have the best team this year. So, I'm thrilled that the Red Sox crushed the curse and won it all!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)