Scott Greczkowski Appreciation Thread

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Well, for the benefit of lots of us who did not go to CES Scott and others had been instrumental in bringing first hand information, photos and videos to us. Whether we liked the news or not, it is not Scott or anyone's fault as they are only the messenger of the news and not the creators of the news. I have been to smaller scale of shows like this and it is lots of work to travel within the show from presentation to presentation and try to get the right contact and interview people. It is not an easy job to do and to do it for the benefit of the board and the financial support of one's own pocket.

I think Scott did an excellent job, I appricate his efforts.

Again Scott, thank you for the excellent job you did.

A big thanks Scott. Saved me an Airline ticket by me not having to go as I knew Sat Guys will have top of the line coverage. Great Pictures and reporting. Right up there with the Big news Web sites.

Also by having everyone go stop over at the Dish Both and say Hi to you (and sorta to Charlie), DISH should now no just how powerfull the Satellite Forums are.

Let Scott get home relax and get some rest. I'm sure in the coming days it will all come out in the wash.

For those who've never been to big trade shows like this one, it is hard to really appreciate how huge and overwhelming they are, how much work it is to cover an event like this. (Just getting from one booth to another could be a half a mile trip, you know.) It is much easier to criticise what should or should not have been done, said or asked at a press-conference or at a booth, etc., but have you tried? ;)

Thanks Scott,
I appreciate the great work you did for us at CES.

Most certainly agreed...thank you Scott for getting us real info, as usual, well before any single E* CSR has even had a chance to misrepresent it on the phone ;)

Tho interpretations and reactions vary to what occured, I value this site to bring that info to us!

JK

Yes, there is an echoooooooechoooooo..........

Thanks, Scott so much for the info. I was so impressed with what you gave to the forum, I was glad to give another donation to it. So I hope that tomorrow's chat will give more validity to your predictions.
Have a drink on me! Or, better yet, get some sleep.
Thanks again.
Lyle :hatsoff:

I wish to add my name to the list of people who are appreciative of all the hard work Scott does to keep us informed

Thank you Scott, like many people have said, you really did a great thing, while we sat here and watched football, or whatever you were at the Show! all the pictures and write ups, I felt like i knew what was going on, thank you for your time and VEry hard work. I know this year alot of people it seemed were upset at you because of what you were reporting from CES, but in the end we are ALL very grateful for you and your family(probably the main part in this whole equation!)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)