Scott Greczkowski Appreciation Thread

Thanks Scott for the creation and dedication to this site, all of the hard work, time, money, and effort you have put forth. Most of us know how much pride you have in your work on this site. When I get online this is where I am at most of the time and it has had an impact on many people's lives more than you will ever know.

Same here Scott. This site wouldn't be what it is if it wasn't for the extra effort that you and the mods give. Thanks for the great work.

Thanks Scott. I may be grumbling about what was said and done by Dish but definitly glad you were there to tell us.

waltinvt said:
Thanks Scott. I may be grumbling about what was said and done by Dish but definitly glad you were there to tell us.

I have to agree with Walt... but the battle can continue and disagreements can be discussed. Thanks.

Scott thanks so much for all you do for this site, especially with the CES coverage and all. You do a great job considering all you have on your plate. Keep up the good work and keep giving us Dish goodies -- and baddies :p for that matter.

Hey, Scott, congratulations on your 11,000th post! :D

As one of the few to actually take advantage of the announced "meet" with Scott on Friday at CES - I definitely thank him for his time AND patience. And Don Landis who was there as well.

...mike

Scott, great job with everything. You can't even put a value on the information that we receive from this site.

Monthly fee for DirecTV $45.99
Monthly fee for DISH $52.99
Scott's information on Satelliteguys.us "Priceless".

You are greatly appreciated by all of us.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts