Scott to reach 10,000th post today

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Not open for further replies.
I dunno, but are you gonna introduce us to your new lady friend ;)

BFG said:
I dunno, but are you gonna introduce us to your new lady friend ;)
Refer to this thread to learn the source of my avatar.

I've always been a brunettes guy, and that picture is the closest likeness I have ever found to the woman of my dreams. :) Not so much the actual person in that photograph, but someone of similar striking appearance and other certain qualities. Whoever "she" is... she will be mine. Oh, yes — she will be mine. :D

getting ready to leave work now. will not be home for an hour or two. i wonder how far over 10,000 he will get before i get home.

Ok this is number 10,000 and it was something I was saving for our pub members, however to celebrate number 10,000 I would like to make an announcement.

SatelliteGuys has just obtained one of the first new Dish 1000 Satellite Dishes!

We will be setting it up in a bit and will be taking pictures and doing a review of the unit. :) Look for photos later tonight or tommorow after we come back online from our maintenance.

How is that for a 10,000th post? :D

Attachments

• dish 1000 box2.jpg
    dish 1000 box2.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 899
Cool, looking forward to the pictures & more info on the dish.

Hmm, your 10000th post is about your new Dish 1000, and is post #10 in this thread. Hurry up and make another 10000 posts so we can see the Dish 2000. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)