Scott's posts have a name change

Status
Not open for further replies.

JAG72

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Feb 16, 2006
Earth
I have noticed that all of Scott's posts have changed to being posted by James Longer and that user is showing banned. Just thought you may want to know.

Probably an April Fool's joke. James Long is a mod over at the other site.

Account still shows staff, the banned is in the customized comments. Gotta be an april fools joke. Probally right before bed last night - his last post around 11pm.

I was wondering, I thought I was losing my mind reading threads that I knew scott had posted in and was like WTF, hey, that's scott's post. I love it though. I haven't been to dbstalk in a long time BECAUSE of James Long

I hate april fools day. The entire internet is useless on april 1st. The one good thing about it though, its the one day a year were people who think they are clever actually realize they are not. When their lame april fools jokes fall flat on their face.

and im not directing that at scott just the day in general

Last edited:
Rocky, great find! I'm going to trade in my crappy DSL for this!

It will bring a whole new meaning to "flushing your DNS cache", though...

Rocky, great find! I'm going to trade in my crappy DSL for this!

It will bring a whole new meaning to "flushing your DNS cache", though...

Ah... I can't take credit for it. Stuart628 found it. :D

"your crappy DSL".... oh, that's bad! ;)

After reading the FAQ and "How TiSP" works" pages, it seems that people in the boonies looking for high-speed Internet are still SOL.

:D

Anyone remember when somene hcked DBSFORUMS and made me a MOD? Dan C was really upset and I still dont know who did it. really.

Me and dan didnt mix like oil and water I guess.

Is that site still around? Bill R over there is a loon:(

DBS Forums is still around. Their vB software hasn't been updated for some time though. But SG is the site to end all satellite sites. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts