Sean or Scott, question regarding recording

ardbell

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Supporting Founder
May 15, 2004
Papillion,NE
Since at least one of you is "Testing" the DVR, maybe you can answer this question.
If I have a recurring recording and it places in on channel 900, let's say the Spiderman cartoon for my son. Is there a play all function on that channel, so he could watch every episode of Spiderman continuously without having to select the next episode?

The example the guy gave at the voom conference is that all the seinfield episodes would be recorded on channel 900, thereby creating the "Seinfeld Channel." I guess I'm just trying to figure out, using the Seinfeld example, if I could go to that channel, hit play all and watch all the episodes on that channel, without having to pick up the remote and choose the next episode of Seinfeld.

ardbell said:
The example the guy gave at the voom conference is that all the seinfield episodes would be recorded on channel 900, thereby creating the "Seinfeld Channel." I guess I'm just trying to figure out, using the Seinfeld example, if I could go to that channel, hit play all and watch all the episodes on that channel, without having to pick up the remote and choose the next episode of Seinfeld.
I believe Seinfeld series was on channel 901 in that CES example. Channel 900 is reserved for one-time recordings. I assume the play back will continue for the entire series, though we won't know for sure until the first DVR ships... ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)