Season 6: Episode 14 The canidate!!

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

JamesJ

AKA Stuart628
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Jul 21, 2004
Akron (Cleveland), Oh
Its that time again (sorry for missing a week) Dont think this will be a centric episode, but man I am excited, problem is this, I have my first softball game, the new halo reach beta with 5 guys coming over, and lost all in the same night...goodbye sleep!!!!

Actually, I understand this is a Jack and Locke centric episode.

Some spoilers:
We get a sideways cameo of Bernard in his dentist office
Four familiar faces die in this episode, including 3 we have seen since the pilot

And don't you give me your sob story:). I'm in South America for nearly 2 weeks starting May 22. THE DAY BEFORE THE FINALE. I'm thinking of getting a slingbox, but my upload speed stinks. I'm thinking of seeing if I can "borrow" someones box. Yeah, it will stink watching on a PC, but at least I won't have to wait 2 weeks.

Actually, I understand this is a Jack and Locke centric episode.

Some spoilers:
We get a sideways cameo of Bernard in his dentist office
Four familiar faces die in this episode, including 3 we have seen since the pilot

And don't you give me your sob story:). I'm in South America for nearly 2 weeks starting May 22. THE DAY BEFORE THE FINALE. I'm thinking of getting a slingbox, but my upload speed stinks. I'm thinking of seeing if I can "borrow" someones box. Yeah, it will stink watching on a PC, but at least I won't have to wait 2 weeks.

that sucks, you should plan your trips better :D its not like you didnt know this was coming up..lol

that sucks, you should plan your trips better :D its not like you didnt know this was coming up..lol

Bought my ticket October 21st last year, before the season schedule was announced. Been kicking myself since it was announced. Sadly, the fare goes way up a week later, so a change is not possible. I am told, though, that Lost does air there on a cable channel about a week behind, in English with Spanish subtitles. Hopefully the place I'm at will have a TV with that channel.

I liked this one, but I liked the previews for the next one even more.:)

Same here. It was sad, but at least everyone is still alive in the sideways world.

And if there were any doubters, I think it is clear Flocke is the big baddie.

Next week is where it is at, though.
Rumor has it we learn the identities of Adam and Eve and the origin of the Frozen Donkey Wheel, not to mention finally understanding MIB's motivations.

And FYI: Just read this morning that the finale will be 2.5 hrs long...9-11:30 on 5/23 (Sunday).

Saw that, too. I just dropped $200 on a Slingbox Solo and a wireless ethernet bridge just so I could make sure I can catch it in South America. I am a little to obsessed. :)

My wife was in TEARS after this one...but it was a really good episode that tugged on the old heart strings. My question is this, is charles in on all this? as the plane may not have been his idea all along huh? and why didnt they have the sub guarded like locke thought, they shot only at certain people and it was almost like a total setup to me....anyways great episode and CANT wait till next week (as always, man how sad am I going to be after this show is over).

How could Jin not leave and be with his daughter?

Daniel Dae Kim said that they added the scene where Jin asks Sun who was taking care of Ji Yeon just so as to say, the kid will be taken care of.

But remember, he promised that if he found Sun, he would not leave her.

Oh yeah,where are Ben and Richard?

Remember, after Hurley blew up the Black Rock, they separated. The castaways went to see Flocke, while Richard, Ben, and Miles headed to Dharmaville to find more explosives for the plane. I highly doubt they have been forgotten about.

Which reminds me. I wonder if the C4 didn't come from Richard's efforts to have the plane blown up.

If Flocke wanted everybody dead, why didn't he just leave the C4 on the plane and let them blow themselves up there?

If Flocke wanted everybody dead, why didn't he just leave the C4 on the plane and let them blow themselves up there?

I'm thinking Lapidus or someone else would have caught it. The explosives didn't look well concealed. It was all part of the long con, convincing the castaways he was on their side.

So, do you think they would have been safe if Sawyer had not pulled the wires?

Will everyone but Jac(k)ob die?

Is 2 1/2 hours long enough for the finale?

Great question! That's what my wife asked. Did Flocke want the sub destroyed? Seems like a lot to continue the con, and unnecessary.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts