seattle fans and players still crying

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Roger said:
I heard some conspiracy talk during week 1 of the playoffs that the Illuminati had 4 things they wanted or needed to do before installing world government.
Number 4 was rig an entire NFL season where the Pittsburgh Steelers would win the Super Bowl. I almost made a post here telling people to bet on the Steelers for the SB before the Colts game but I didn't. I haven't researched any of this but had my doubts after the bad interception call in the Colts game.

number three was dick cheney peppering his buddy

number two was bush calling for more nuclear power.

number one was when you woke up!?:eek:

i really hope your post was tongue in cheek humor!

vurbano said:
Im not a seahawk fan or a steeler hater (actually enjoyed watching them play this yaer) and I thought there should be an investigation into a payoff of the referees. Even My 75 Yr old father said "I did not like the way they won that game". The officiating was glaringly obvious. They did everything short of pushing Rothlesburger over the goal line themselves. And knowing how the NFL works it would take that kind of injustice to question the officiating.

I don't think you'll ever have an investigation. Reason. I think the NFL was involved in the scam. They wanted Pittsburgh to win and give the bus his ring so they could use it to up t.v. ratings and market the bus and make money.

Pittsburgh Steelers: 4 time Super Bowl winners.
Seattle Seahawks: 1 time Super Bowl winners.

No point in whinning about that statement. You'll never change my feelings!! The refs and the NFL gave you the game. They don't give a c**p about the pacific northwest. It won't put more money in their pockets. That's all they're interested in.

:devil: the NFL and the Refs.

nrholland said:
Correction!! I didn't misspell nothing! You can have your opinion! I can have mine!! Life goes on.....

can you spell....DELUSIONAL or IN DENIAL?

BTW...I DIDN'T MIS-SPELL ANYTHING.

have any tooths? LOL

Last edited:
So, I it's a hallucination, opinion, denial, etc. or whatever you want to call it. It's my problem then...not yours. So why should you care? Get a life!! I hate dealing with peoplel who always have to get the last word in. I've got better things to do with my life than to waste my time arguing with you guys! I'm done talking about this subject. LET IT DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
nrholland said:
So, I it's a hallucination, opinion, denial, etc. or whatever you want to call it. It's my problem then...not yours. So why should you care? Get a life!! I hate dealing with peoplel who always have to get the last word in. I've got better things to do with my life than to waste my time arguing with you guys! I'm done talking about this subject. LET IT DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i hate dealing with :confused: peoplels :confused: too!

and we have a life you were the one complaining.

Colin Cowherd on ESPN radio just said that

"Jerome Bettis may have lost some jewelry (I guess he got robbed or something) but the Seattle Seahawk had 45 rings JACKED! They tried to tell the refs about it but they were the ones doing the crime. "

LOL

I guess we know why Pittsburgh chose to wear the Black and White jerseys.

Last edited:
dragon002 said:
it wasnt bettis, it was staley.

cowherd is a nut case ,,,so?

who cares, there both washed up. And its not the Seattle fans that are crying, Its everyone who observed that debacle who wasnt a Pittsburgh fan.

Last edited: