This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Seattle KCPQ Fox HD audio problems--update

horseflesh

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Dec 30, 2003
I know I am not the only one seeing some audio problems on this channel. I complained to dishquality@echostar.com, and they asked me some followup questions... Today I got this update.

Thank you for your email! We think the cause is software related. The fix may be coming in the form of a software release. Our Engineers are being very cautious to ensure no further anomalies are introduced with the release. They have released the software into a few markets for testing purposes, so hopefully this will be the fix that we are all hoping for. I do apologize for the amount of time this is taking. Please know that we are diligently looking for a fix.

Thanks,

EchoStar Broadcasting Corporation

Quality Assurance Department

Yes, that's good news for those experiencing the audio drop outs on local channels, me included
As reported in an earlier thread, there is some testing going on with an updated software-someone remind me which software version that is (I think it's L615). So, hopefully, this will be resolved soon after further testing.