Selling Dish and Receivers

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

dlarruso

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jun 29, 2005
Hey kids- Well I have till Sept 2nd to get together the $99 needed to order GameDay. I decided to sell some of the old dish stuff I have from an account I had with Dish when I was in college about a year ago. (signed up another my wifes name to get all new promotions)

I am selling a Dish 500 satellite that is Brand New in the box. I had dish in an apartment complex that had a dish already installed on the roof of the complex- so I never had to use it. I have 2- 301 receivers with the cards in them. There is no balance on the cards- Do I have to have permission from Dish to sell these cards? What info should I provide potential bidders? Any suggestions about selling this stuff on ebay. SHould I list the dish and both receivers together or everything seperately?
Thanks
Dlarruso

Note that the going rate for that stuff used is $25 each, for a total of $50 for the 301s, and new Dish 500s with a DPP-Twin are $50 or less.

Wow, only $25 used now? I paid $35 for one just a month or two ago and thought i was getting a deal on the 301. Its about time the price went down, this is the cheapest I have ever seen it. Are the cards blue or yellow? They are currently doing a card swap and maybe they will send out a new card when trying to activate the blue ones or will they try to charge for new cards? New cards cost $50 each.

Dunno what E* does about blue cards in that case. I would suspect that if you can get them to activate it, you'll be on the list for free swap.

The 301 I picked up to use as a test box has a yellow card already.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)