Selling Satellite Internet Equipment

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

raulgod

Original poster
Dec 6, 2006
DSL is available for me now (thank god) and will be selling all my satellite internet equipment, such as dish, LNB's, cables, satellite finder, PCI Card modem, and stand alone modem. If interested let me no. tlh7555@yahoo.com
Good luck to all.

What system do you have? Also are you out of their contract period. I assume from your other post it is Skyway.?

Everything I got first was from skyway such as the dish and modem. However my contract with skyway is no more cause I never signed the contract and told them I was cancelling the service. I went with skyfx, the dish works fine with skyfx and all I had to do was buy the skyfx modem which was a PCI Card modem and the installer gave me an LNB to work with skyfx at no charge. So now I have 2 lnb's, 2 modems, dish, cables. SKYfx is the way to go never had a problem with the service and the installer set me up on AMC which is working fine.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts