Welcome HOME!
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Cutting Edge
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
Hey guys...

Its kind of slow tonight here so I am doing some unscheduled updates to the server that I have been putting off for awhile.

There could be periods where we are down for a few minutes, if this happens everything is ok and we will be back online ASAP. :)

Again sorry for the short notice!

Thanks for your support!

Did you fix the 404 Error page yet? ;)
logo.jpg

(nag, nag, nag...)

After he worked on the server, I could not load the front page in Firefox until I cleared the cache. But after I did, all was fine again.

Translation: I'm going to update the Xbox 360 the board runs on to the 120gig HD and run the spring update which will allow the playing of the newest games while the board continues to run like a well-oiled machine! :D

Hey guys...

Its kind of slow tonight here so I am doing some unscheduled updates to the server that I have been putting off for awhile.

There could be periods where we are down for a few minutes, if this happens everything is ok and we will be back online ASAP. :)

Again sorry for the short notice!

Thanks for your support!

Something strange happened last night, after the backup was done the MYSQL server did not start.

It is all fixed now. This had nothing to do with the changes I made last night, last nights update was apatch to our webserver and nothing to do with the database server.

Sorry for the problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)