Setup for 93/95/97/101

Status
Please reply by conversation.
no:

... not off hand. Not a practical solution for the average user.
Of course, this forum is home to some non-average members, but it's still a hassle.

Depends on the strength of the individual transponders and the distance between LNBs.
The quick solution for the beginner would be two dishes:
93° & 97°
95° & 101°

The above-average experimenter, might use a long focal length dish, and cram some small LNBs close together to get 'em all on one dish.

And in the Truly Out There Class, we have this creation -
But it required a 6' dish.
This points you to a post with LNBs at 79° to 101°.
You can read the thread for more info.
Not recommended for newbies. :rolleyes:

... not off hand. Not a practical solution for the average user.
Of course, this forum is home to some non-average members, but it's still a hassle.

Depends on the strength of the individual transponders and the distance between LNBs.
The quick solution for the beginner would be two dishes:
93° & 97°
95° & 101°

The above-average experimenter, might use a long focal length dish, and cram some small LNBs close together to get 'em all on one dish.

And in the Truly Out There Class, we have this creation -
But it required a 6' dish.
This points you to a post with LNBs at 79° to 101°.
You can read the thread for more info.
Not recommended for newbies. :rolleyes:

Anole - Wouldn't the best solution be to just get a motorized system?

why not? If he only uses one receiver a motorized setup would be better than 2 dishes with multiple LNB's and possible signal degradation.

I have a 2nd motorized up that usually sits on 123W but can move the 105W & 125W when needed :)

He is normal person :).
OUCH!.....ROFLMAO!
Personally I doubt any of us would be considerd normal by the rank and file tv watcher.........but I'm ok with that, I've been the 8 ball for as long as I can remember...... :rolleyes:
If resources permit why not both? After all it's about the journey not the destination.
Fiz, both of those threads are a good read, you should pick up some valuable pointers from them. Have fun!

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)