sg2100 and usals

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

updatelee

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jul 22, 2006
CFB Edmonton
dms just sent me an email telling me the sg2100 now has usals support. my sg2100 is almost two years old, its got a dms sticker on it, and it supports usals. this a marketing error thinking this is new ?

I suspect that since USALS is registered to STAB, that perhaps they have made the effort to license the name. My SG2100 documentation talks about "go to x" , which I think is the equivalent of USALS, but perhaps was confusing some people.
:?

must have been classic marketing guys finding a new keyword they never heard about and thinking its new technology in the equipment, hehe.

dms just sent me an email telling me the sg2100 now has usals support. my sg2100 is almost two years old, its got a dms sticker on it, and it supports usals. this a marketing error thinking this is new ?

It's no error. Your older motor works because of USALS support from the receiver. The older SG2100 doesn't have USALS built into the motor. The new one does. How do you tell the difference? The older SG2100 has one button for control. The new one has two buttons.

It's no error. Your older motor works because of USALS support from the receiver. The older SG2100 doesn't have USALS built into the motor. The new one does. How do you tell the difference? The older SG2100 has one button for control. The new one has two buttons.
so whats the difference between having the ird do usals and the motor doing it ?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts