SG9120 issues (1 Viewer)

Magic Static

FTA Geek
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 12, 2010
Montana
I'm having some weird problems with the SG9120 positioner. When first installed all worked as expected. After a short time I had an issue where it wouldn't move unless I had selected a Vertical channel. Well I had a lot of things going and never got to checking this out and finding out if maybe was a switch or the PCI card or cabling. Last week I was in need of using the 1 meter WSI dish on this motor and hooked it up by itself to the PC. I dialed up the sat I wanted and watched my show :). Well I'm having issues again. This time it won't move at all,USALS or DiSEqC 1.2, but if you use a simple Move west or east command, off it goes like nothing was wrong. It responds to the Stop call just fne too. Now I also have a Winegard2076 on a SG9120b I bought at the same time and it operates with no problems on the same PC setup, same settings. Did my motor develop "selective hearing" and doesn't process all commands?

Magic Static

FTA Geek
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 12, 2010
Montana
Well I shoveled the snow and drug out a ladder. Climbed up and hit the reset switch. :) All is working as it should right now. I reprogrammed in all my sat positions. Everything still working good. I think I'm Ready for Some Football :) :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Latest posts