Sharks/Red Wings are on 95

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

lou_do

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jun 2, 2005
Central Maine
Even though it is not shown in the guide, the Sharks/Red Wing game is on 95. It is the TSN SD broadcast upconverted to 16 x 9.

Even though it is not shown in the guide, the Sharks/Red Wing game is on 95. It is the TSN SD broadcast upconverted to 16 x 9.

Just tuned it in (mid-way 2nd) and I am not seeing an upconvert. Mine is pillar box 4x3. VS signal is 4x3 strech. So not much difference. Is this a spot beam issue?

Just tuned it in (mid-way 2nd) and I am not seeing an upconvert. Mine is pillar box 4x3. VS signal is 4x3 strech. So not much difference. Is this a spot beam issue?
It is the SD version they are using, adding the pillar boxes and making it 16x9. Look around the lettering and you can see pixelation. It is not a local spot beam, it is a national channel.

strange, but i had selected this to record but it didn't. when i checked, it said cancelled. i don't recall canceling.

It was in the guide all day and then disappeared from the guide sometime between 8 and 9. Most likely because DirecTV realized that Versus was going to use the SD Canadian feed again but they forgot to tell engineering who put the game up anyway.

It was in the guide all day and then disappeared from the guide sometime between 8 and 9. Most likely because DirecTV realized that Versus was going to use the SD Canadian feed again but they forgot to tell engineering who put the game up anyway.
Actually, the first game was on and it finished. Versus did the post game show and did the Pregame show for the second game. When the game was coming on, the screen went black for a few minutes, then returned 3 or 4 minutes into the game.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)